Dropbox released a big beta version of it for Android users. The new version will allow Android users to upload upto 5 GB of data to their Dropbox account. Dropbox came up with a major feature to its cloud storage app, now users can auto upload their precious pictures or videos as soon as they’re made. Sounds similar to feature of Google+, which too auto uploads your pictures. When a user uploads their first file they will get 500 MB of storage. After every 500 MB of upload user gets an additional of 500 MB upto 5GB. Upload can also be done through desktop version of Dropbox.
Features of Dropbox beta app:
- Automatically uploads photos and videos in the background using Wi-Fi or data plan
- Brand new Camera Upload feature
- Upload files of any size (no more 180 MB limit!)
- Support for resuming file uploads when there are network issues
- Various performance improvements & bug fixes
So enjoy uploading if you are ready to accept few bugs. Download Dropbox APK file.